Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sad news -

Our collie Siobhan succumbed to her snake bite this evening at 5:45pm.

I thought I'd add some of my favorite pics of her as a bit of a tribute to my beautiful, smart collie girl.  She knew her obedience commands in 3 spoken languages (Gaelic, German, English), plus whistle training, knew hand signals, and could even read flash cards.

She started training with me when she was 13 weeks old, and helped me to evaluate and train literally thousands of dogs; not to mention helping to raise all of our resident whippets, and all of the pups we've sent out into the wide world.

Many thanks, Siobhan, for being you.

 Siobhan with Timmy & Lizzie as pups

 Siobhan and Timmy

My girl:
 



"It's been a long day, 
without you, my friend.
And I'll tell you all about it
when I see you again.

We've come a long way
from where we began.
Oh, I'll tell you all about it
when I see you again."
                                                ~Charlie Puth

No comments:

Post a Comment